Cockroach Control Service Highlights and Key Success Factors
The reason for worry and why the cockroach control is so critical is that cockroaches that carry germs and bacteria are a serious threat to health and safety. Roaches pass on many diseases like Food poisoning, dysentery, staphylococcus, pneumonia, plague and polio. Roaches are one of the biggest causes of child asthma. It can cause serious illness and many spoil the image of food establishment. Cockroach control is a must for any establishment whether it is home or office or school or factory or any other place where you spend time.
A good cockroach control will have following critical success factors:
- Inspection as per recommended 40 point checklist which makes cockroach control – 100% successful job. Pest controller must know where he has to look for and where he has to do the gel treatment and where he has to do odourless chemical spray. You can download this checklist in our download section. Cockroaches are thigmotropic, meaning that they prefer solid surfaces touching them at all times. Due to this, they are able to squeeze into the tightest of cracks and can arrange their flexible body according to the shape of the crack and relax in there, making our lives much more difficult. If the pest inspector isn’t clever enough to notice then he won’t be able to find them in those tiny cracks and crevices, they will escape detection and continue their reign of terror.
- The cockroach control technician needs good flashlight to be able to inspect dark areas. Superficial effort or untrained person can not do proper cockroach control even if he uses best branded cockroach gel or other pesticides.
let us take a look at the circumstances which lead us to serious health risk and making cockroach control essential:
To do this, all we have to do is take a look at our daily routine – from getting up in the morning to going to bed at night.
- The first thing we do most mornings after waking up is look for a glass of water. What’s the guarantee that this glass has not been visited by cockroaches or rats? If your glass is left uncovered all night, it isn’t too far fetched to assume that mice used it to quench their thirst.
- Then you settle down for a nice cup of tea or coffee, out of a recently washed cup, of course. Cockroaches entering cups left out at night is a completely ordinary occurrence, and if you have the expectation that your household help or maid will have the foresight to disinfect the cup then you’re just imagining things.
- Its breakfast time and you want to have toast. If by any unfortunate chance you did not keep the bread in a sealed box overnight then consider the they have been tasted before you.
- In most houses, dishes left behind from last night are usually washed by the household help or maid during the following morning. So the dirty dishes that lay in the sink all night become the perfect venue for cockroaches and rats to have a giant feast.
In any kitchen, be it at home, a restaurant, a banquet hall, hotel, or in an office, the existence of cockroaches is a cause of worry and shame. Shame because the sighting of a cockroach indicates that the kitchen has spaces for cockroaches to hide, such as cracks and crevices, and the kitchen has suitable living conditions and food for a cockroach, namely, garbage, dirt, grease, oily substances are present in copious amounts. The kitchen’s painting and other furnishings are not spotless and there are cracks, crevices and gaps in all of them.
If your school going kids are complaining stomach aches or other problem, mostly the problem lies in unhygienic conditions at your home or at the school or at the restaurant where they had their food recently.
Cockroaches are scavengers and if given the option they like sweet things, such as butter, honey etc. but to live they can eat anything including oil, soap, wallpaper, toothpaste, the binding of books, and even the hair shed from our bodies. And they can live for months without food and weeks without water, which makes killing them a rather intellectually trying task.
Cockroaches are thigmotropic, meaning that they prefer solid surfaces touching them at all times. Due to this, they are able to squeeze into the tightest of cracks and can arrange their flexible body according to the shape of the crack and relax in there, making our lives much more difficult. If the pest inspector isn’t clever enough to notice then he won’t be able to find them in those tiny cracks and crevices, they will escape detection and continue their reign of terror.
There is proof of the existence of cockroaches for millions of years on this earth. They have even roamed amongst the dinosaurs. This indicates that they are a very strong and enduring species and controlling their numbers is not easy.
It is also known about cockroaches that their body is made to withstand the greatest of calamities, including things like atom bombs and their dangerous radioactive effects with ease. This has been seen in reality and proof has been provided of the same, when America attached Hiroshima and Nagasaki in the year 1945, in the devastation that followed, cockroaches were seen strolling cheerfully among the vast holes caused by atomic destruction. The bomb that levelled giant buildings and destroyed humans didn’t even scathe the cockroaches.
Preventive tips and common understanding helping you to supervise a successful cockroach control:
- Again, you need experts who understand their job. If the technician visiting your home is just an ordinary person who is not capable of explaining you the situation, then you are exposed to risk. They must do proper inspection with all the necessary tools to look into the darkest corner, have the understanding and courage to explain you even your faults. Just by applying pesticides will not solve the problem.
- They should follow up with you or your housekeeping staff whether you/staff followed the advices given on last visit.
- You also should have background details of all the technicians entered in your house at any point of time with photographs. After all, security should not be compromised.
- They must apply pesticides from calibrated pumps in right dosage.
- You must have a service record in your possession with all the interactions.
- You must avail the services at the recommended intervals. Do not procrastinate the services for any reason whatsoever. Nothing is more important than your health and specially kids and elders. You don’t change/delay the frequency of taking medicines… right?
Unique Offer from Indian Pest Control for Cockroach Control
- We have Trained Technicians capable of explaining you the problem, extent of it and solutions. You can ask for their ID Cards, training certificates. They are well equipped to carry out scientific inspection with all the desired tools.
- We are ISO 9000 and ISO 22000 certified.
- Our unique hassle free solution doesn’t interfere in your daily routine. We do target specific treatment by odour-free chemicals and cockroach gel. It doesn’t harm small kids or elders or pregnant ladies.